Behold the Power of Soup
Is there anything better on a cold, grey, drizzly, damp, dank day than a steaming bowl of soup and some crusty bread?Made a sort of sausage spinach tortellini soup. Doubled the batch so there's enough for lunches tomorrow for J and I and to stock the freezer too.
Tried my hand at a rustic cherry tart too. Thank goodness for Pillsbury pie dough. A scoop of dulce de leche topped it off.
And I switched out my summer clothes for the winter and put the tote buckets in the attic.
That's some powerful soup, man.

2 Comments:
Oh girl...we are on the same page. I was thinking of making the EXACT same soup for dinner tonight. Well now of course...I HAVE to make it...rofl!
I made the most delicious brocoli and cheese soup last week. It just makes everything better.
Post a Comment
<< Home